Become a Publisher
Thank you for your interest in having the NYAM Library include your organization’s material in the Grey Literature Report (www.greylit.org). The following guidelines help us determine whether your publications fit the scope of the Report:
· We only collect material that is not published as a journal article. The currently acceptable formats are: reports (pre-prints, preliminary progress and advanced reports, technical reports, statistical reports, memoranda, state-of-the art reports, market research reports, etc.), theses, conference proceedings, technical specifications and standards, non-commercial translations, bibliographies, technical and commercial documentation, and official documents not published commercially (primarily government reports and documents). Occasionally we also add freely available books to the Report.
· We are interested in material in the following broad subject areas: public health, health policy, health services research, global health, urban health or the health of vulnerable populations.
· Material has to be directed to researchers, policy makers, academics, students or practitioners in the above mentioned areas. We do not collect material written primarily for the layman.
· We only collect material that is freely available on the web.
· We can make your material freely available through our website or we can link to your document on your website.
If you would like to see other organizations that contribute to the Grey Literature Report, please see Grey Literature-Producing Organizations.
If you believe that your material fits the above guidelines or you are otherwise interested in the Grey Literature Report, please fill out the form below and we will contact you for further discussion.